Monday 7 November 2011

Recipes

I'm making a recipe book for myself! I am putting all the recipes into illustrator and then I will print them out and put them into a nice recipe book. This is one of my favorite recipes. DOUGHNUT MUFFINS ARE AMAZING! They taste just like dougnuts, except not deep fried. You can put anything as a topping, but I just like the traditional cinnamon sugar one.  
 This project is good cause I am preparing myself for moving out. Not only will I have a recipe book that LOOKS nice, but I am also trying the recipes out as I go along! so, I wont be a total cooking noob. 

 This is another really really good recipe. It makes A LOT of pasta, which is okay if you like leftovers for a week or live in a house with 4 other people. :) Its so yummy! I should add pictures sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment