Tuesday 3 January 2012

New Year

1st blog post of the new year! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, and a great start to 2012 :)

Recently I did some wall paintings for 2 wonderful kids.
Football themed room :


There are footballs painted all around this room! The number 12 is Devon's football number!

Music themed room:
(not the best photo, there is a cord running from the microphone that was cut out) 
Both really liked their rooms, so I am happy about that!  It was nice to actually paint something again, it had been so long! Hopefully I get to do more like this in the new year :)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Tanya...I especially love the music room! Hey, maybe BPL can hire you to create murals on their walls!
    ; ) Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon! I am glad you like them! It would be really fun to paint murals on the library walls haha :D
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete