Monday 23 April 2012

Chrysanthemum

Here is the completed picture that I posted about! I used some new patterns this time, and after lots of experimentation with colours I like this one best. Here is what it looked like:

And this is what it looks like completed!

I really enjoyed working with this one, I had so many great colour options so it was fun to experiment with all of them! I had found a bunch of new patterns too, so I had to try every one out.... xD Project save for camera is starting this month, and I have all these awesome discontinued patterns turned pillows at home, so hopefully soon I will have an awesome camera to take photos of them! (ok ok, i know i don't need a great camera to shoot them, its just an excuse that is making me feel better about it)

Now I am going to go read my new book and enjoy the fact that I am NOT outside in this yucky weather. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love this drawing as well and how you incorporated the patterns into your finished piece. Lovely.
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete